This carrier with built-in lift assist takes the strain out of loading a kayak onto your roof rack. Arms with gas struts let you load and tie down kayak at waist level, then easily lift it onto your roof. Tie-downs included. Mounts to most crossbars.
- Kayak carrier with lift assist makes it easy to load a boat onto your roof from the side of your vehicle
- Allows you to load and tie down your boat at waist level - no need to reach top of vehicle to secure boat to carrier
- Eliminates the strain of lifting boat over your head to load
- Folding arms with gas struts reduce strain of loading your boat from the side of your vehicle
- Adjustable cradles accommodate your boat's hull
- Top arms slide along a built-in track and tighten down with wing nuts
- Closed cell foam padding on cradle arms protects your boat and vehicle from scuffs and scratches
- 2 Tie-down straps with padded buckles secure your boat to the carrier
- Sturdy steel construction
- E-coat and aluminum-colored powder coat finish resist corrosion
- No-drill installation onto most roof rack crossbars
- Clamp on bars or mount in crossbar channels
- Lockable with 2 One-Key System cylinders (sold separately)
- Application: round, square, aero, elliptical, and most factory crossbars
- Minimum crossbar spread: 24"
- Requires approximately 31" of load bar space
- Carrying capacity: 1 kayak
- Maximum kayak width: 36"
- Weight capacity: 75 lbs
- Limited lifetime warranty
Please allow 2-5 business days for this item to ship.