These J-style cradles let you carry 1 kayak on your roof rack. The upright arms are padded to protect your kayak during transport and easily fold down when not in use. Cradles mount to most crossbars. 4 Tie-downs included.
- 2 Folding, J-style cradles let you transport your kayak on your roof rack crossbars
- Kayak sits on its side to free up space on roof rack for additional gear
- Great for sea, river, recreational, and most fishing kayaks
- Versatile cradles fold down when not in use for additional overhead clearance
- No need to remove carriers to pull into your garage during kayak season
- Wide-mouth design makes it easy to load your boat from the side of your vehicle
- Padded bases and arms cushion your kayak and protect the hull from scuffs and scratches
- Adjustable padding lets you customize cradle contact with your kayak
- Easy, tool-free installation with universal mounting hardware
- Cradles mount to crossbars with brackets and hand knobs
- THXADAPT11 (sold separately) required for mounting to Thule Aeroblade crossbars
- 2 Tie-down straps and 2 bow/stern tie-downs secure kayak to your roof rack and to your vehicle
- AllSurface rust-resistant coating on steel tubing and hardware ensures durability
- Made in the USA
- Application: round, square, elliptical, aero, and most factory crossbars
- Minimum crossbar spread: 24"
- Carrying capacity: 1 kayak
- Weight capacity: 75 lbs
- Maximum kayak width: 36
- Limited lifetime warranty
Please allow 2-5 business days for this item to ship.