- Recharge by: USB, Solar
- Run Time: 10+ Hours
- USB Recharge Time: 2 Hours
- Durability: Weatherproof
- Chainable: Yes
- Ideal for: Guide 10, Switch 8, Nomad 7
The Rock Out 2 Solar Speaker meets the demands of the pickiest, most adventurous audiophile. With Bluetooth, our DarkBass™ chamber, and solar panel integrated, a Rock Out 2 Solar Speaker in your backpack ensures a long-lasting musical trek.
- Adventure Ready Built with a weatherproof outer shell to withstand all Mother Nature can throw. A roomy, fabric-lined pocket keeps your gear safe inside; the attached bungee lets you strap your speaker anywhere.
- Big Sound DarkBass™ chamber allows massive airflow for deep, precise sound without the bulk. Chainable with other Rock Out Speakers for a bigger, louder party.
- Listen Longer We’ve engineered Rock Out 2 Solar Speaker so you never have to plug it in. The highly efficient monocrystaline solar panel ensures your music plays all through the day, and even when the sun sets, an advanced 800mAh lithium battery continues the amplifying your tunes for over 10 hours on a single charge. Or you can always use the built-in USB cable and charge the Rock Out 2 Solar Speaker from a laptop or wall adapter in 2 hours.
- Bluetooth Enabled One-touch Bluetooth paring, easily connect for the perfect hands-free solution.
THERE ARE 2 WAYS TO CHARGE YOUR ROCK OUT 2 SOLAR RECHARGEABLE SPEAKER:
The Rock Out 2 Solar can be charged by the built-in solar panel on the back of the speaker in about 8 hours or use a Goal Zero solar panel to recharge even quicker. (Using the Nomad 7 Solar Panel in 2-4 hours)
The Rock Out 2 Solar can be charged from any USB source in about 2 hours
User Manual: Download Here