Darby Extend-A-Truck Kayak Carrier w/ Hitch Mounted Load Extender and Single-Bar Roof Rack (Clearance)
Carry your canoe or kayak safely and securely on your pickup truck. This setup includes a rooftop crossbar, foam kayak block and hitch-mounted extension piece to create a full system. All you need is a 2" trailer hitch receiver and your boat.
- Convenient rack system lets you securely carry a kayak with your pickup truck
- Extend-A-Truck load extender slides into your 2" trailer hitch and adjusts vertically for use with roof rack
- Quick, easy installation - insert into receiver and secure with standard pin and clip or lock (sold separately)
- Universal-fit, round crossbar mounts to your vehicle's bare roof to support your canoe or kayak
- Place non-scratch foam feet on roof and telescope bar in or out to match width of vehicle
- Run strap through your truck cab and secure inside
- Sturdy foam block attaches to load extender to provide contoured, cushioned resting place for your boat
- One block is included
- Additional blocks can be purchased separately
- Support bars and crossbars are constructed of durable powder coated steel
- Tie-down straps sold separately
- Application: naked-roof vehicles with 2" x 2" trailer hitch receivers
- Hitch-mounted extension:
- Weight capacity: 350 lbs
- Width: 48"
- Vertical adjustment (from the top of the hitch opening): 53-3/8" - 60-3/8"
- Distance from center of hitch pin hole to upright bar: 9-1/2"
- Rooftop crossbar:
- Weight capacity: refer to your owner's manual for vehicle's roof capacity
- Width: 45" - 60"
- Foam block dimensions: 18" long x 5" wide
Please allow 2-5 business days for this item to ship.